Here is a list of some of my recent editing work.
- Line and copyediting: The Scarborough Greenway Network: Building an outstanding offroad trail network
- Line and copyediting: "A Review on the Implications of COVID-19 for Delivering Equitable Transportation"
- Line and copyediting: The Scarborough Opportunity: A Comprehensive Walking & Cycling Network
- Managing editor: Park People, Tenth anniversary transformative parks series
- Substantive editing: Lea Matheson, "Canada must play a role in renewing multilateralism for a changing world," Policy Options, and "Canada needs to walk the talk on migrant rights," Globe and Mail
- Substantive editing: every issue of Spacing magazine
- Substantive editing: pocket books
- Line editing and proofreading: books
University of Toronto Press
- Copyediting: Joseph Monteyne, Media Critique in the Age of Gillray: Scratches, Scraps, and Spectres
- Copyediting: Angela Vanhaelen and Bronwen Wilson, eds., Making Worlds: Global Invention in the Early Modern Period
Centre for Renaissance and Reformation Studies
Copyediting, Essays & Studies series:
- Nerida Newbigin, Making a Play for God: The Sacre Rappresentazioni of Renaissance Florence (winner of the 2022 David Bevington Award from the Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society)
- David B. Goldstein and Marco Piana, eds., Early Modern Hospitality
- Natalie Zemon Davis, Leo Africanus Discovers Comedy: Theatre and Poetry Across the Mediterranean
- David D’Andrea and Salvatore Marino, Confraternities in Southern Italy:
Art, Politics, and Religion (1100–1800)
Proofreading, substantive editing:
Other Academic Work
- Copyeditor, Paul Yachnin and Bronwen Wilson, eds., Conversion Machines: Apparatus, Artifice, Body (forthcoming, University of Edinburgh Press)
- Line Editor, Michela Andreatta, Moses Zacuto’s Hell Arrayed (Tofteh ‘Arukh), forthcoming
- Line editor, Michela Andreatta, "Grief, Contrition, and Remorse in the Devotional Life and Mystical Poetry of Jewish Confraternities in Early Modern Italy"
- Line and copyediting: sections of thesis, Menatullah Hendawy "Imaging Power: Planning Visualizations and the Co-Construction of Spatio-Visual Injustice Cairo as a Glocal Case," TU Berlin, Germany
- Line and copyediting: Devon Ostrom, "What Not to Wear, Fall-Winter 2020"
- Reorganizing and revising the Practicum section of the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto
- Jury member, 2022 Digital Publishing Awards and 2023 Digital Publishing Awards